Patients Instructions for Local Anesthesia
- Have a good breakfast/lunch before attending your surgery.
- Medication as you would normally take on the morning of surgery, should be taken as scheduled.
- NO alcohol or smoking for 24 hours before admission and no smoking for 2 weeks following surgery.
- It is a requirement that a consent form be signed for all patients. If you are under 18 years of age, please arrive accompanied by your parent(s) or guardian who must sign the consent form on your behalf. If you are completely independent and under the age of eighteen (18) years, you may sign the consent form.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify this office IMMEDIATELY. Failure to give such notification at least 1 week in advance will result in a cancellation fee.